POTENTIAL TAGLINES FOR 'TEXTUAL CHEMISTRY'

Now I've analysed tag lines from romantic comedies and I know most of the plot of my film, I am going to come up with some tag lines for my own marketing campaign/posters. 

These are the usual conventions for romantic comedy taglines that I have found: 

- reference to romance 
- some short some long 
- often references the man or the woman 
- references to age 
- some are questions 
- some are about friendship

These are my potential options for taglines which line up with the categories and relate to my plot for 'Textual Chemistry':

  1. She’s always loved him. He’s finally catching up.
  2. First loves. Old friendships. New beginnings.
  3. She’s the girl he outgrew. He’s the boy she never did.
  4. One wrong number never felt so right.
  5. The boy who broke her heart…might also be the boy who’s been healing it.
  6. A bond years old. A love brand new.
  7. She remembers every moment. He’s just starting to.
  8. They knew each other before they knew themselves.
  9. She’s the girl he left behind. He’s the boy she never could.
  10. He unknowingly healed the very heart he once broke.

Comments

Popular Posts