ANALYSING TAGLINES IN ROMANTIC COMEDY POSTERS


Now I am going to input lots of taglines from romantic comedy posters. I am going to look if there is any consistency and patterns that show it is a rom-com tagline. 

When I come up with my own tagline for my poster and trailers, I am going to look at these patterns to help me.

1. 'Just Go With It'


2. '50 First Dates'


3. 'Pretty Woman'


4. 'When Harry Met Sally'


5. 'No Strings Attached'


6. 'Crazy Stupid Love'


7. '13 Going on 30'


8. 'Sex and the City'


9. 'Groundhog Day'


10. 'You've Got Mail'


11. 'Someone Great'


12. 'Never Been Kissed'


13. 'The Other Woman'


14. 'About Time'


15. 'How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days'


16. 'Bridesmaids'


17. 'Legally Blonde'


18. 'The Duff'


19. 'Anyone But You'


20. 'Wild Child'


21. 'Clueless'


22. '10 Things I Hate About You'


23. 'She's the Man'


Usually romantic comedy taglines have:

- references to love
- reference to romance
- some short, some long
- often references the man or the woman
- references to age
- some are questions
- some are about friendship

Comments

Popular Posts