TITLE CARDS FOR MY TRAILERS FOR 'TEXTUAL CHEMISTRY'

Here are the title cards I have created for the trailers for 'Textual Chemistry'. I have done this using my chosen font on Photoshop. 

Some of the title cards are for my theatrical trailer and some are for my TV spot. Some will be used in both. I will decide exactly which title cards will go in which trailer during editing, once I have been through my raw footage and have decided exactly what shots I am going to use, as this will give me a much better sense of pacing.

BILLING/CREDITS - these will go towards the end of both trailers




REFERENCE TO OTHER FILMS - one for each trailer



SOCIAL MEDIA HASHTAGS - one for each trailer



REVIEWS - these will appear in the TV spot






RELEASE DATE - I have created a number of options, and I will use a different release date title card for each trailer






TAGLINES - the first ones are for the theatrical trailer, but the last ones will appear in both trailers











FILM TITLE - there are two different sizes, one for each trailer


Comments

Popular Posts